The pupils have been working so hard to learn their lines and their songs for our show next week. A few points to help the evening run smoothly;
- Pupils should make their way to their classroom no earlier than 6.15pm. The door will open then to allow them in – please do not send them in before this time. Thank you.
- Pupils can be collected from their classrooms after the show at approx 8.30/9pm.
- We really appreciate the efforts made to get the children back to school in the evenings. It is wonderful for the children to experience the magic of performing to a live audience. It is a highlight of their school year.
- Tickets will be collected at the gym hall door from 6.30pm onwards .
- There will be a Fair trade stall selling refreshments each evening.
- Programmes will be available for £1.
We hope you enjoy the show!