Christmas reading challenge

It’s back – the Christmas Mini Challenge

(…and a St Joseph’s one too!!)

Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas is just around the corner and so is our Christmas Mini Challenge!

We’d like to challenge you to read THREE library books between the 12 December and 6 January! Choose any three great looking books from your local library then find somewhere warm and cosy and get reading.

Here’s our great friend, and author of the ‘How to Train your Dragon series’, Cressida Cowell to tell you more…

To complete our Christmas Mini Challenge you’ll need to create a profile for yourself on THE READING CHALLENGE WEBSITE (click link to go!) so you can log the books you’ve read.It’s simple! Just click on the big blue Create My Profile button at the top of the home page. OR, if you already have a profile click My Profile and just log straight in.

As soon as you’re logged in you can tell us all what you’ve been reading by clicking Add a New Book Now. Once you’ve added all three of your Christmas Mini Challenge reads you’ll unlock a cool little badge for your profile and a special message from the wonderful Cressida Cowell!

Happy Holidays and Happy Reading

BookTree1-550x550

St Joseph’s Mini Challenge

St Joseph's Pupils LOVE to read!

St Joseph’s Pupils LOVE to read!

Fill in the form below to tell us which books you read for the above challenge and you will receive a certificate at our assembly!

[contact-form subject='[St Joseph%26#039;s RC Primary’][contact-field label=’My name is’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I%26#039;m in Primary’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’The books I read were ‘ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I love reading because’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]