Information for the last week of term –
- Mass for Saints Peter & Paul – Monday 9.30am in gym hall. All most welcome.
- SPORTS DAY – WEDNESDAY 1ST JULY – 1.30pm
For those parents who haven’t been with us for Sports Day before, it takes place at Harlaw Playing Fields. The postcode is AB15 4YY and pay and display parking facilities are available beside the field.
Parents stand to one side (usually nearest the building/road) and children are seated with their classes to the other side of the race track. The playing field toilets are not of the highest quality so please bear this in mind!
Signs will be placed so that parents can see where their children will be seated. Children will not be permitted to join their parents until all races have taken place.
If you wish to collect/take your child/children directly from Harlaw rather than returning to school, you must ‘sign them out’. Each teacher will have a sign out sheet with them.
Children cannot be collected/signed out until all Primary 1-7 races have taken place.
- Leaver’s Ceilidh Thursday 2nd July. 7-9pm. All Primary 7 pupils and families invited. Please return your slip to Mrs Tominey if you have not yet done so. Thank You.
- Leaver’s Mass – Friday 3rd July 9.30am. All welcome to attend.
- Prizegiving – Primary 7 parents are invited to join us in the hall at 1.30pm for the end of term prizegiving ceremony.